Urgent Care Katy & Fulshear
We Are Committed to Delivering Outstanding, Affordable Treatment to All Patients
When it comes to urgent medical problems, they happen when we least expect them. Luckily, Preferred Urgent Care is open 7 days a week and welcomes walk-in patients throughout the day so you can get the treatment you need when you need it most. Our knowledgeable, highly trained clinicians and staff will be there for you to ensure you heal properly without complications. We carefully diagnose each patient to ensure they receive personally tailored treatment plans.
Here are several benefits of our urgent care in TX:
- Convenience: We are available without an appointment, which makes it convenient for individuals with urgent medical issues.
- Cost: We can be more affordable than visiting a hospital emergency room. Our urgent care in Texas accepts most major insurance companies and offers a cash payment discount plan for patients without insurance.
- Quick Treatment Times: As there is no need to wait for a doctor’s appointment, treatment times are usually much faster compared to traditional healthcare facilities.
- Quality Care & Treatment Options: Our well-trained staff can provide treatment to a wide range fo non life-threatening injuries and has access to X-rays and lab tests.
- Open Hours: We are open seven days a week with extended hours during evenings and weekends, when most other healthcare clinics aren’t operating.
If you are in the midst of an urgent medical problem that is not life-threatening, simply walk into our urgent care clinics in Katy or Fulshear. Contact Preferred Urgent Care at (281) 984-6735 for further information.
- Monday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 8:00am - 9:00pm
You First, always!View Our services
When to Come to Urgent Care
We accept patients for non-life-threatening medical problems of all types that can’t wait for appointments with a primary care doctor, or if you’d rather not spend time waiting for hours in an uncomfortable and impersonal ER.
We offer a wide variety of services with a short wait time in a friendly environment. These services include:
- Rapid COVID-19 testing
- STD testing
- Physical exams
- Occupational health medicine
- Work-related injury treatment
- Pediatric urgent care
- Imaging and lab services
- Vaccines and flu shots
- Allergy services
- EKG services
- Workplace injuries
- And more
Interested in Comprehensive Wellness? Reach out to Preferred Urgent Care.
At Preferred Urgent Care, we know you value your time, and we do, too. We strive to make sure your wait time is short so you can go back to your everyday life as quickly as possible. Our urgent care is a warm, comfortable facility with care delivered by a highly trained, professional team of medical personnel who care about you and your time. Simply walk into our urgent care clinic and we will be happy to help you with whatever problem you may have.
To get in touch with Preferred Urgent Care, please call (281) 984-6735. No appointments are necessary and we accept most forms of insurance.
We take Most Insurance including:
“I came in for the first time since I just moved to the area and was very impressed with the location and staff! Michelle checked me in and it was very easy, everything was filled out over the phone.”Storm H.
“What a great experience! It was a quick and effortless visit! Yazmin did great with my daughters strep swab! I normally have to hold her down but she did the swab and my daughter didn’t even cry.”Lilian L.
“Recommend by a friend, after my daughter injured her ankle I walked it for treatment. The front counter , Raspberry was so welcoming, warm and friendly.”Kyra S.
“They will make you feel welcome and take care of you here I would highly recommend this urgent care to everyone.”Gabriela S.
I've been here on a few occasions back when COVID was first taking off. Always had a pleasant experience with there staff. Their providers have excellent bedside manner. Jennifer was really nice.”